BUYING A BOOK AS A GIFT FOR FRIENDS OR FAMILY:
The recipient MUST have an account set up. If they don't have an account, they need to set up an account using the email address used when the gift was sent to them.
1. Click on the cover of the book you wish to gift.
2. Click on ADD AS GIFT.
3. Go through the normal check-out process and pay for the book.
4. Go to your bookshelf. At the top of the bookshelf you will see a gift box with a number. The number tells you how many times you can give the book to someone. i.e. If you bought 4 copies, it will show the number 4. Click on the gift box.
5. This takes you to your gifting page. Click on send as gift. A field will pop up asking for the email address of your recipient. As simple as that.
TO REDEEM A GIFT:
1. You must have an account with the same email address the gift was sent to.
2. Log in.
3. Click on Bookshelf. At the top you will see a REDEEM button. Click on it and place the keycode in the field. Alternatively, in the email you received will be a keycode you can click on. Click on it to redeem your gift. If you do this first and don't have an account, it will ask you to set up one.
4. Your gifted book will now be on your bookshelf for you to download.