- Published By: Music and Press
- Authors: Gail Smith, Linda Mooney
- ISBN: 978-1-941321-76-8
- Word Count: 11000
- Language: English
- Publication Date: October 4, 2017
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Dark Fantasy, Horror, Paranormal, Romance , Demons
With the cold weather quickly setting in, Lark is trying to ensure she has what she needs to make it through another bone-chilling winter in the cabin in the woods, but something has decided to pay her a visit. The question is, who? Or better yet, what?
There is a human invading his sanctuary, and he is determined to get rid of her. Humans in the past have left of their own accord, but not without a threat from him. However, this one is proving difficult. But she’ll go. One way or another, he will make her.
The thing is demanding that Lark leave, but she has nowhere
to go. No one who cares. So she's determined to stand her
After all, what does she have to lose, besides her life?