- Published By: Corazon del Oro Comm.
- Author: Sabrina Devonshire
- Word Count: 55000
- Language: English
- Publication Date: November 18, 2017
- Series: South of the Border #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Erotica
Camila nearly gave up her dream of becoming an actress. After three years of auditioning, all she has to show for it is a dead-end office job. Then, a business trip to Puerto Vallarta puts her in the right place at the right time. Suddenly, she’s a pampered star on The Sands of Time, one of Mexico’s hottest Telenovelas. Soon acting and reality become intertwined, as her co-star, César, is too hot to resist on set or off it. She knows César’s trouble, but what she doesn’t know is that her dalliance with him could be deadly.
César is a famous Mexican Telenovela star. Women constantly throw themselves at him, and he’ll be into one for a short time before moving on. Long-term relationships spell danger for César. People he loves end up dead. That’s why Camila can never know she’s more to him than a one night stand. But he has to find a way to preserve their working relationship because the show must go on…