- Published By: New Dawn Press
- Author: Erin O'Quinn
- ISBN: 9781310551086
- Word Count: 49135
- Language: English
- Publication Date: May 2, 2016
- Series: Noble Dimensions #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub
- Categories: Adventure, Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, Romance , Western, Action
Rick Hendrickson is a drifter who stops in the hick town of Noble, Nevada, hoping to find a job. One night in a bar his delft-blue eyes reach out and snag young Tony Grazzo like barbed wire.
Hometown boy Tony, home from college, is ducking a suffocating relationship with a girl. When he and Rick find themselves in a dumpy roadside motel room, on a swaybacked bed …blue eyes and tight Levi’s come together.
Their affair is fast and unrestrained, in spite of Tony’s awkward naivete and Rick’s shrouded history. Each begins to think life is pretty damn good. But the past of both men fractures their present life together. What happens to put one behind bars, while the other runs? And if love hurts this bad, can it also heal?