A Man's Perspective: Why I Would Purposely Self-Destruct
- Published By: Grey Romance Publishing
- Author: Ava Grey
- ISBN: 1427172
- Word Count: 6232
- Language: English
- Publication Date: April 27, 2017
- Series: The Love Chronicles #2
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: African-American, Contemporary, FREE STORIES, Romance , Short Stories, Urban
Sometimes things aren’t always what they seem, and there is more to the story than may meet they eye. Wouldn’t you rather have all of the facts before making a potentially life altering decision?
Well this is one such situation. Like they say, there are always two sides to every story, and this time is no different. Hopefully once you are able to see my side, you may feel a bit of compassion for a brother.
Regardless, at least you will get an inside glimpse into why we men do some of the things that we do.
***Note To The Reader***
This story is a supplement to my first book, Keesha: Trials, Tribulations, and Heartbreak. It is told from the male main-character’s perspective, and is meant to give the reader insight into what was going through his mind when he made some of the decisions and choices that led to his current situation.