Fix the Game
- Published By: Viola Grace Books
- Author: Viola Grace
- ISBN: 978-1-987969-67-2
- Word Count: 25506
- Language: English
- Publication Date: July 28, 2019
- Series: Mechanical Advantage #4
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony LRF
- Categories: Futuristic, Science Fiction, Romance-sweet
Cracker’s life after the explosion was textbook. She only had one broken leg from the blast, but she was sent to the arena at the request of some retired generals, and there, she was altered into a lost leg with a tether running through it.
She was delighted when communication with everyone as possible, and even if she had to hide her equipment, she had friends to talk to again. She hid her situation as best she could, but the day that she met the first-gen cyborg, she thought that things might just be turning around.
With a tiny drop of hope in her life, she asked Lucky for programs that would help her out of her situation, and her friend delivered.
Cracker was now back in action.