- Published By: Brackhaus Books
- Authors: Beryll Brackhaus, Osiris Brackhaus
- Edition: 1
- ISBN: 978-1519611796
- Word Count: 62000
- Language: English
- Publication Date: April 15, 2016
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance, Gay, Humor, Paranormal, Romance , Adult Faery Tales
A 2016 Rainbow Book Award Winner for Best Romantic Comedy (Gay), ‘Loving Djinni’ is a charming, screwball-y paranormal m/m romance about ancient magic meeting modern men, and how true love still is the strongest magic of them all.
Left to die in a sealed tomb, David, an educated and good-natured New York arts dealer and part-time forger, stumbles over an old oil lamp. But instead of producing a little light for David’s last hours, it conjures forth a veritable djinni.
An ancient, tempting, puckish djinni, who in David’s company prefers to show himself as an irresistibly handsome, fit and barely legal teenager. Quite literally an incarnation of trouble waiting to happen.
So what’s a modern man to do with his three wishes, when he can have anything except the one thing he truly desires - to mend his broken heart?